In Unit 9 we will be studying Electrons. We be seeking to answer the question: "How are the electrons arranged and how does this arrangment determine an atoms' chemical reactions?"
Need more help on Orbital Diagrams or Electron Configuration?
- Check out this page-- it shows (and explains) examples of both.
- Click here for an interactive tutorial showing electron configuration and orbital diagramming.
- Click here for some (longhand) electron configuration practice problems.
- Click here for some (shorthand/abbreviated/noble-gas) electron configuration practice problems.
- Day 47: 1/22 and 1/23
- Day 48: 1/24 and 1/25
- Day 49: 1/26 and 1/29
- Day 50: 1/30 and 1/31
- Quiz #50
- Canvas HW3: More Electron Configuration
- Day 51: 2/1 and 2/2
- Day 52: 2/5 and 2/6